Terrandor: Wake of the Gods
- +2 Dex, +2 Con
- Oustider (native, rakshasa, shapechanger)
- Medium-size, Fast speed (40 ft.)
- Darkvision (60 ft.)
- +1 Natural Armor bonus
- +2 racial bonus to Bluff and Disguise checks
- Detect Thoughts (Su): As per the spell of the same name (CL 18th). Usable 1/day, as a Standard action. A creature can resist this effect with a Will save (DC = 15 + rakshasa’s Cha modifier).
- Change Shape (Su): any humanoid (alter self), 1/day
- Proficient with simple and martial weapons. Not proficient with any type or armor or shields.
Rakshasa Monster Class
HIt Die: d10
BAB: Fast, +1 per level
Saves: Good Reflex & Will, Poor Fortitude
Skill Ranks per Level: 6 + Int modifier.
Class Skills: Bluff (Cha), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Disguise (Cha), Perception (Wis), Perform (Cha), Sense Motive (Wis), and Stealth (Dex).
Skill Focus: At 1st level, gain Skill Focus in either Bluff, Diplomacy, or Disguise as a Bonus Feat.
Spellcasting: Rakshasa learn to cast spells in manner of Sorcerers. They gain effective spellcasting levels at the indicated class levels. They may choose their spells from the schools of Conjuration, Enchantment, Evocation, and Illusion.
Skill Focus: At 1st level, gain focus in either Bluff, Diplomacy, or Disguise as a Bonus Feat.
Natural Armor (Ex): At levels 2, 6, and 10, increase your Natural Armor bonus by +2.
Innate Abilities (Su): At 3rd level, the Rakshasa gains an additional use per day of their Change Shape and Detect Thoughts abilities. They gain another use per day at 9th level.
Ability Increase: At 5th level, the Rakshasa increases their Constitution score by +1.
Spell Resistance (Ex): At 7th level, the Rakshasa gain SR 10. At 11th level, this increases to SR 15.
Damage Reduction (Ex): At 8th level, gain DR 5/piercing. At 12th level, this increases to DR 10/piercing.