Terrandor: Wake of the Gods
Physically imposing, Kashoig have a strong martial tradition and have served as royal guards and elite soldier units in the Concordia Imperium for generations
Kashoig culture is unique in the extent to which it subsumes the individual to their career or role in society. A city guard’s name would be city guard, for example; so would all of the other city guards. Though they do have an individual diminutive name, it’s used only among family or (rarely) close friends. If a Kashoig is in battle with someone that knows their name, it’s serious, indeed.
Also noteworthy is their distrust of arcane magic. Magic isn’t available for study in Kashoig society. Those few individuals that develop an inherent ability to use magic are identified early, put under strict control, and sectioned off from society as a whole.
- +2 Con, +2 Wis, -2 Intelligence
- Medium-size, normal speed (30 ft.)
- Thick-Skinned: +1 Natural Armor bonus
- Redundant Organs: +2 racial bonus on Constitution checks to stabilize and Fortitude saves to survive Massive Damage.
- Shocking Grasp 1/day (Ex): Caster level is equal to the Kashoig’s HD. This ability can be channeled as part of a melee attack with a metal weapon as a Standard action.
- Hearty: gain Endurance as a bonus feat at 1st level.
- Languages: Begin play speaking Common and Kashoig. Bonus language choices are: Draconic, Dwarven, Giant, Goblin, and Orc.