Terrandor: Wake of the Gods
Arcanaloths are mystics and lore-keepers who reside in the Siege Arcanus towers. With their talent for magic, a lack of need for sleep, and near-eidetic memories, they are highly effective shcolars of the practice, history, and theories of magic.
For as long as anyone can remembers, the arcanaloths have been keepers and teachers of arcane lore. Although they could be seen as somewhat myopic librarians, their trade necessitates members of their order travelling the world, visiting historic sites, and recovering rare and forgotten magicks.
Arcanaloths appear as humanoids with the facial features similar to hyenas or jackals. Despite their appearance, they are often calm and considered in their actions, though they have been known to possess a ruthless efficiency, when needed. Arcanaloths stand an average 6 1/2 tall and 150-170 lbs. They generally dress in robes in their home, but wear a version of whatever is appropriate when journeying out in the world.
- +2 Con, +2 Cha
- Outsider (native, daemon)
- Medium-size, Standard speed (30 ft)
- Darkvision (60 ft)
- +1 Natural Armor bonus
- Bite attack (1d6 + Str)
- +2 racial bonus to Perception checks and Intelligence checks to recall information
- Comprehend Languages (Sp): As per the spell of the same name. Usable 1/day as a Standard action. Caster level = character’s HD.
- Resist cold, electricity, and fire 5
- Proficient with simple and martial weapons. Not proficient with any type of armor or shields.
Aracanaloth Monster Class
Hit Die: d10
BAB: Fast, +1 per level
Saves: Good Reflex & Will, Poor Fortitude
Skill Ranks per Level: 6 + Int modifier
Class Skills: Bluff (Cha), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Knowledge (arcana, planes) (Int), Perception (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Spellcraft (Int), Stealth (Dex), and Use Magic Device (Cha).